- About Us
- Job Seekers
- Contact Us
Employers Overload provides individuals with job search experience and tools, possible introductions to a number of different companies, work experience and income while working on temporary assignments, and a means to find long-term employment with individual companies. We help candidates who are seeking temporary, project, seasonal, temp-to-hire, and direct hire opportunities.
- We provide many opportunities to transition to new careers, as well as the flexibility to choose between short-term, long-term and temp-to-hire assignments.
- You may be offered many different assignments with a variety of companies.
- Many positions lead to direct employment with our customers who are looking to add to their staff. Other assignments may provide you with the opportunity to work with our customers during their peak workloads, to fill in for vacations, and to complete special projects.
Easy to apply
- We have job opportunities that match all skill levels. Our interview, screening, and skills evaluation process helps ensure that we provide you with the right opportunity!
- During the interview process you can discuss your preferences and objectives with us.
- Simply call or e-mail one of your local offices to set up an interview.
- There is never a fee to applicants, candidates or employees!
- Recent verifiable work, education, or military service with available references.
- Eligibility to work in the United States.
- Reasonable means to contact you.
- Reliable transportation.
- Prior skills, experience and preferences that match job postings.
How the US Bureau of Labor Statistics describes our role:
Workers in the temporary help services industry, also referred to as contingent, contractual, seasonal, freelance, just-in-time, or "temp" employees, are those whose salaries are paid by a temporary help services agency that supplies them, upon request, to employers looking to fill a temporary full- or part-time staffing need. Though term of employment can range from a day or less to several years, a key feature is that the contractual employment relationship for temps is with their employment service firm and not with the requesting firm. Over time, temporary workers have grown in importance as firms have relied on them to meet their changing labor needs. Once known as a source of stopgap labor used primarily for routine clerical assignments, temp help services now plays an important role in the US economy as a bridge to permanent employment for those who are out of work or changing jobs and as an indicator of the overall job market closely watched by the Federal Reserve and other financial institutions as well as by policymakers.
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, Monthly Labor Review, August 2010, Tian Luo, Amar Mann, Richard Holden. Click here to see the entire article.
Search jobs posted on our web site by EO Recruiting Professionals.
Interested in working for Employers Overload?
...the first step is to apply online. A member of our EO team will then contact you to discuss next steps.
Have questions about your job search. EO Resources can provide you will the tools you need.
Resume Writing Tips
Four Steps to
Keys to On the